Modern Foreign Languages (MFL)
At Wilbraham Primary School, our Modern Foreign Language (MFL) Co-ordinator, Munzer Tawil will continue to deliver Arabic lessons as part of our Modern Foreign Languages curriculum. This will be given to our children in our Key Stage 2 classes on a weekly basis.
Why we have chosen Arabic:
- Arabic is a language, not a religion
- Arabic is the official language of 22 countries.
- Arabic is the 5th most spoken language.
- Arabic is widely spoke within our school and local community.
- Arabic brings together social cohesion.
- Pupils can support one another by modelling it to other pupils and helping each other in lessons.
- There are opportunities for pupils to continually practice the language within the community via our local shops, etc.
- It allows members of the school to communicate to new to English speakers (teachers, pupils, etc)
If you would like any further information regarding our MFL lessons, please do not hesitate to contact Munzer Tawil via email at email@example.com