Casual Lunchtime Organiser Vacancy x 4
Start Date: As Soon As Possible to cover for staff absences as and when required.
Salary: Grade 1, £10.05 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, 1.25 hours per day
Wilbraham Primary School are looking to appoint 4 x Casual Lunchtime Organisers, to cover for staff absences as and when required.
About the Role :
The role of the Lunchtime Organiser is to ensure that the children have a safe and happy environment to enjoy their meal and playtime.
Duties include :
- To supervise pupils in the dining area/s and elsewhere as required by the Senior Leadership Team.
- To support children on the playground and engage them in games
- To help create an atmosphere so that the meal and lunchtime recreation is a pleasant experience for pupils and staff.
- To engage the children in conversation about their food and healthy eating habits and promoting an atmosphere so that the meal and lunchtime is a pleasant experience for pupils and staff.
- Taking pupils who have minor accidents or are unwell for first aid where necessary, and if first aid is not necessary, comforting and reassuring them.
- To report more serious accidents to the Senior Lunchtime Organiser or the designated first aider
- Where the need arises, for instance with young children, or children with special needs, attending to their physical needs such as hand washing, feeding and toileting.
We are looking for someone to join our team, who:
- Has an ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Can respond to everyday situations with confidence.
- Has very effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Has warmth, care and sensitivity when dealing with children and adults.
We are a member of The Aspire Multi Academy Trust and offer a mutually supportive ethos with excellent opportunities for professional development.
As a school we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical checks, right to work in UK and safeguarding checks (including enhanced DBS and a declaration of disqualification (Childcare Disqualification regulations 2009). We offer a mutually supportive and friendly working ethos in an established, skilled EYFS Team. We have enthusiastic children, supportive parents and governors and a refurbished school to work in.
If you are committed to helping children thrive and getting the best start in life, then we look forward to hearing from you. Candidates should submit an application form to:
Janet Buckley, School Business Manager
Wilbraham Primary School, Platt Lane, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7FB
Telephone: 0161 224 3900 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 11th July 2022 9:00am
Interviews: Tuesday 12th July