Instrument of Government
1. The name of the school is Wilbraham Primary School.
2. The school is a community school.
3. The name of the governing body is "The Governing Body of Wilbraham Primary School".
4. The governing body shall consist of:
a. Six Parent Governors.
b. One Local Authority Governor.
c. One Staff Governor.
d. One Headteacher.
e. Three Co-opted Governors.
5. The total number of governors is twelve (12) except at any time when the Headteacher has given notice under Regulation 19 of the School Governance (Constitution) (England) Regulations 2012 that s/he chooses not to be a governor, when the total number shall be eleven (11).
6. The term of office for each category of Governor is four years.
7. The number of governors who are staff at the school will not exceed one third of the total membership of the Governing Body.
8. This instrument of government comes into effect on 31 August 2015.
9. This instrument was made by order of Manchester City Council Local Authority.
10. A copy of the instrument must be supplied to every member of the Governing Body (and the Headteacher, if not a governor).