Good morning Year 2!
Here is a fun and simple Science experiment for you.
All you need is:
- lemon juice
- cotton bud/small paint brush
- hair dryer
1. Pour the lemon juice into a cup or small bowl.
2. Dip the cotton bud/paint brush into the lemon juice.
3. Write your secret message or drawing onto a white piece of paper.
4. Wait for it to dry.
5. Use the hair dryer on low heat to bring your message back to life.
Try experimenting with other liquids you have at home to see if they work e.g. apple/orange juice, milk, vinegar.
Can you predict which liquid will work best? Can you explain why this happens?
If you need more guidance then have a look at the website:
Send me some pictures to let me know how you got on: email@example.com