Play this game!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/100912180/#editor
We are looking at a binary search today - where the computer keeps halving the numbers so it guesses your answer faster!
Go to - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/100912338/#editor
Move the algorithm blocks around until they look like the one below.
What a fabulous Big Write using WW1 paintings as our inspiration. Everyone was so focused!
Have a listen to some of the fantastic writing by 6K!
6K have amazed me this afternoon with their science skills and understanding. We looked at the circulatory system and learnt lots of new vocabulary. Everyone worked incredibly hard!
Mrs Izon :)
We had a wonderful afternoon painting leaves with Ms Ringwood. The children used the wrong end of the paint brush to make their dots - they showed a lot of concentration and patience.
Mary Hadfield (Ali)
William Thorpe (Jack)
Year 6 homework
- Read a book for 15 - 20 minutes a day
- Complete one MyMaths activity per week
- Learn your spellings for the weekly test
- Practice your timetables on TTRockstars
- Log onto Purple Mash and Education City to practice other subjects